Thank you for visiting this website. Dadstheword is committed to protecting your private and personal information and to ensuring the security of that information . Dadstheword abhors the practice of "Spamming" (defined here as commercial email or unsolicited bulk email, including junk mail, which has not been requested by the recipient.)
As part of our business dealings with you we may request personal information when you:
- Order products
- Participate in competitions or promotions
- Survey information
- Personal Information may include your name, address, email address, telephone numbers, financial information and other information that you may give us from time to time
Your Personal information is used to provide you with products or services. This information may also be used for other related purposes, such as:
- Identification of fraud or error
- Our internal accounting and management requirements
- To allow us to keep in touch with you with new ideas or to follow up on services or products purchased
- Any Personal information you provide to us will only be disclosed to third parties only as permitted by law.
Should you have any issues relating to our policy or would like to provide feedback, please see "Contact us" for details.
From time to time, we may contact you to inform you of important news, or new products and services. If you no longer wish to receive these messages, please contact us, and we will remove your name from our mailing list.
Credit Card Details
We do not store your credit card details. Once collected these details are encrypted and your order processed.
To find out more about privacy issues and legislation in Australia, please visit the Australian Federal Privacy website at: www.privacy.gov.au